Waller ISD Registration Information for New Students - Welcome Bulldogs!
New families and new students to Waller ISD:
All parents/guardians are to complete an online application to register new students. An email account is required to begin the application.
- IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ 2016-2017 Registration Requirements
2017-2018 Waller ISD Registration
- The 2017-2018 Online Application will be available in late June 2017
- All new students, Pre-K through 12th grade, should complete registration during the Waller ISD District wide New Student Registration Days
- August 7, August 8, and August 9, 2017
- 2017-2018 Registration Requirements English | Spanish
2016-2017 Waller ISD Registration
To enroll your new student:
Need help with the online tools? Use these resources:
- Step 1: Completing the New Student Enrollment Online Application is the first step of the registration process, and is required to enroll all new students.
- Step 2: After completing Step 1 of enrolling online, Step 2 of the registration process is to bring all required documents to your zoned campus to complete registration.
Contact the campus for daily registration times.
Waller High School: 936-372-3654
Waller Junior High: 936-931-1353
Schultz Junior High: 936-931-9103
Fields Store Elementary: 936-931-4050
Roberts Road Elementary: 936-931-0300
E. Turlington Elementary: 936-372-0100
H.T. Jones Elementary: 936-372-4200
I.T. Holleman Elementary: 936-372-9196
Step-by-step online registration guide: English | Spanish
Step-by-step online registration video guide: English | Spanish
Online Registration Links
- New families apply here to create an account with Waller ISD and obtain a password.
- Start the Registration Application here if you already have the 5 digit number sent to you by email in the first step.
- Start the Registration Application with your Family Access login and password if your family is currently enrolled or has enrolled in Waller ISD in the past.
- Returning students: update information in Skyward.
A parent or legal guardian must bring required documentation and be present to register the student.
The parent/guardian must provide a state issued id card (driver’s license), the student’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunization records. Residency documents must be in the parent/guardian’s name.
A resource for parents and educators. The parent site includes benefits, eligibility, a healthy child and find a school. The educator site includes a toolkit to provide outreach materials for schools and communities, best practices, advice and the pre-kindergarten guidelines.